NursesOnly.com.au wants to ensure that all of our customers can shop with complete confidence online. We have taken every possible measure to provide the upmost security to our customers in their dealings with us.
- we have created a secure transaction environment for commerce on the Internet. Our e-commerce system uses Secure Sockets Layer technology (SSL) to ensure your shopping experience is safe, sound and secure at all times
- SSL locks all information passed from you to Nursesonly.com.au in an encrypted envelope. This makes it almost impossible to be intercepted by an unauthorised party, as long as your browser and local network support the use of encrypted data transmissions
- SSL is the system that is used by all reputable e-commerce sites. The industry standard for encryption technology, SSL is compatible with Netscape, Internet Explorer, AOL, Web TV and most other browsers
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Nurses Only or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Nurses Only Australia.
You will know when transmitted data is safe by the appearance of a security notice when you enter a secure page. Also, a secure icon will appear on your browser. For Netscape, this is a key icon; for Microsoft Internet Explorer, a lock icon. Secure web pages can also be identified by their URL: they begin with 'https://', while standard pages begin with 'http://'.